Step-by step guide how to activate SD Card maps
The navigation system, if it has not yet been activated for unlimited use of the map data, allows you to use the map on the SD-Card for only the first 1,000 km of the automobile. To enable the SD-Card, containing the map, for continued usage you must receive and enter the unlimited activation code.
Step 1 Note the System Serial Code / Device ID
• Press the Menu button of the navigation system.
• Select “Configuration” and press the control knob.
• Select “SD Card Management” menu and press the control knob.
• Select “System Serial Number”, press the control knob and note the 11 alphanumeric characters displayed.
Step 2 Note the Product Serial Number
The product serial number can be found in the upper right hand corner inside of the original packaging.
Step 3 Have your details ready
• The coverage area of the map to be activated.
• Name, address, email address will be required. Please, note that an email address is highly recommended but is not mandatory.
Step 4 Obtain the activation code by telephone or on-line
Ensure you have completed steps 1-3 and have the relevant information to hand.
To obtain your activation code by telephone
Call the HERE Customer Contact Centre on one of the following numbers.
United Kingdom: 08081 013885
Rest of Europe: 00800 18 23 53 22 (International toll free, where available)
Toll Number: 0031 555 384 245
Make a note of the 16 digit activation code the agent gives you. If you have provided an email address, this code will also be sent to you for your records.
To obtain your activation via on-line
• Select the relevant link according to the brand of your vehicle:
• If you have previously registered, select “Sign In” with your user name and password on the upper right-hand corner. If you have not registered, refer to the section below How to Register. Once you have registered you will be automatically be brought to your account page.