Product Information Page: 4C NAV w/ 8.4" touch-screen
• This page provides you with guides, tips and other information for your product
- 4C NAV w/ 8.4" touch-screen: Installation Guide
1) Check Uconnect for Software Updates: DriveUconnect Site
2) Activating your Map Update: Activation Center
- You will need a) VIN b) Map Update USB c) Product Serial Number located on back cover of Installation Guide d) Request Code (you get this only when you insert the map udpate USB into the system e) Software Version
Other Information (if available):
2018-2022 Chrysler 300
2018-2020 Chrysler Pacifica
2019-2022 Dodge Challenger
2018-2022 Dodge Charger
2018-2020 Dodge Durango
2018-2021 Jeep Grand Cherokee
2019-2022 Jeep Cherokee
2018-2022 Jeep Compass
2018-2022 Jeep Renegade
2019-2022 Jeep Gladiator
2018-2022 Jeep Wrangler
2018 Ram 1500
2019-2021 Ram 1500 Classic
2018 Ram 2500/3500
2018 Ram 4500/5500
2018 Ram Chassis
These models if they have the 8.4” system:
2019-2021 Ram 1500/2500/3500/4500/5500/Chassis
MEXICO VOICE RECOGNITION ISSUE:
In the Mexico region only, and only when using the Mexican Spanish language - there are some voice recognition issues when using the Search function in the 2022 release:
User initiates Voice Recognition workflow, but software cancels the workflow:
- Search function will provide no results, but Navicore and hardware/software will continue to operate normally.
- Impact analysis points:
- No crash or other related failure is observed during analysis of this issue, other than lack of search results.
- Manual search is not affected, only voice recognition.
- Only occurs in Mexico region, other regions are unaffected.
- Only occurs in Mexican Spanish languages, not in US English and French Canadian languages.
- Only occurs during either one-shot or step-by-step address searches. POI searches are unaffected.